[HAS A HEART ATTACK IN THE DISTANCE]
excuse me, dying here
This is mostly a place for me to obsess over dragon age 2. And Fenris. And my Hawke.
But I am obsessed with other things too XD
Lots of them actually.
This blog is also [often] very NSFW. (And homoerotic.)
You have been warned.
Links of import:
SO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT QUINNTUS HAWKE :U
My fangirl brain works 24/7, ‘k
I was about to protest, but then I remembered that Varric really DOESN’T like to travel (part of why he stays in Kirkwall after the shit hits the fan). I can’t say I blame him tho, considering how dangerous his adventures are… the Deep Roads expedition didn’t turn out too well.. and his adventures in the comics have been pretty harrowing so far too.
hERE SHIMMY NOW U CAN REBLOG IT jeez
HOW HAWKE THOUGHT FENRIS WOULD SLEEP
- long-limbed and surprisingly tender
- elves don’t snore, do they? no; elves don’t snore or fart, which makes them the perfect sleeping companions
- vulnerable, but not too vulnerable; the handsome rise of a lean, bare shoulder, lips parted, hair messy, chin tucked against the inside of his elbow, sort of…well, like a dignified but very sleepy cat
- rolling ever closer in the night until, chest flush against chest, one arm found its way around hawke’s waist, fingers tucked around hawke’s hip, mouth gentling on hawke’s throat…
- and absolutely no snoring, obviously. elves definitely do not snore. can you imagine an elf snoring?
- don’t answer that
HOW FENRIS ACTUALLY SLEEPS
- angrily, with all the covers
- so really, i ask you, what does he have to be angry about?
- (at least there’s no snoring)
- (and he doesn’t kick hawke when hawke cuddles his cocoon.)
<3 you Shimmy